Brazilian wax mix
Buy 3 different Brazilian waxes / Brazilian Canapa, Black Pearl and Brazilian Disc at a huge discount instead of 35.8 euro now for only 30.8 euro
30 in stock
Our newest product is the novelty of autumn.
Low Temperature Elastic Wax With Natural Canapa Herbal Extract For Spatula Waxing. Use without pull strip.
It can only be used when heated in a cup with a low melting point.
For particularly sensitive or problematic skin and for waxing intimate areas. Creamy milky milky-colored resin has a pleasant exotic scent that makes it easy to clean and fast.
Guests and beauticians will love it because:
- Gentle and almost painless hair removal even in the most sensitive areas.
- It never breaks any length of time on the skin surface, the elastic wax remains elastic at every stroke
- It does not adhere to the skin, but only the hairs do not hurt the skin and there is little wax residue on the skin.
- Low-melting and low-temperature wax that never burns the skin for a pleasant warm feeling sprinkle on the area to be waxed.
- Strong hairs are completely removed without breaking the hair but pulled out with a soft dull rupture so it is more pain-free than conventional resins.
- It does not damage the upper epithelium, but it also removes hairs and flies because the wax adheres only to the hair not to the skin.
- It provides quick and clean and predictable waxing because it quickly dries and almost no residual remains on the skin, so post-treatment is not a lengthy procedure.
- Easy handling and cleansing of the cosmetic area is easier because there is no drip.
- After waxing, hardly any residual remains on the skin, so you do not need to clean the skin much after waxing.
- After waxing, the skin is not reddened or cracked because the vegetable content of the Brazilian wax canapa has a skin care effect and due to its elasticity it is less resistant to waxing.
- Place the desired amount in a metal container that is placed in the cup into a warming machine.
- Adjust the wax heating machine for max. 25 minutes and then melt the bead to medium heat.
- When creamy texture, than we can use.
- Spatula / metal or wood / apply to the area to be waxed according to the direction of hair growth and then tear in the opposite direction.
- You do not need to get too thick, but not too thin because it will quickly allow you to wax it.
Ingredients of Brazilian wax: beeswax, natural mineral wax, candelilla wax, Canapa plant extract.
Try it and your guests will be grateful because the previously unpleasant and painful waxing is now becoming a new pleasant waxing experience.
Brazil intimate elastic hair removal wax black pearl 800 gr
Brazil intimate elastic wax. Low temperature melting elastic intimate wax in 800g packs black pearls, original Italian quality. Amica Mia Brazil intimate wax. Re-order online or by email.
Use of Brazilian black pearls: Wax can be used without paper.
Very gentle and low temperature melting wax pearl. A warm, fast-drying wax is warm to the body. Never broken during remove, and easy to form a film-like layer is peelable from the skin so as to remove the hairs and almost painless hair removal. It is especially recommended for waxing intimate or sensitive areas. Very strong wax type for strong hairs.
- Place the required amount in a wax heater machine.
- Heat and set up the machine at medium temperature and wait until you have a spreadable consistency to the wax.
- Let’s put it on our skin as a test piece and if it’s nice to have a waxy skin it’s nice to have it.
- Using a spatula, apply the wax depilated the same as the direction of hair growth after solidification, wherein pull it in the opposite direction with a fast motion.
- When waxing is completed, use a post-care gel or oil.